Donation order for new donors
- Purpose: The donation payment slip is used when the donor is completely unknown. This slip is available to the public (e.g., in bank foyers) or is widely distributed (e.g., newspaper insert, circulars, etc.)
- Addressee: First time donor
- Use: one time
- What is to be pre-printed?
- Organization name and IBAN
- Optional: freely selected four-digit action code for the identification of the campaign / edition / ...
- IMPORTANT: Insert an "X" to distinguish between action / campaign and post code.